Posted by Andrew Stevens on March 21st, 2013 iPad Only App - Designed for iPad
Popular tower defense title, Kingdom Rush, has been hit hard by a “Winter Storm” in its latest update. You must now defend the winter wonderland while playing in new snow covered stages. In addition, the update has a new Hard Mode to increase the difficulty. You can get the update now, for free, right on the app store.
About Siege Hero
• Use fire, rocks, oil and many other destructive means to destroy structures of all shapes and sizes.
• A grand total of 324 levels of castle-crashing action. Countless hours of gameplay!
• Slick, visceral gameplay that will satisfy your inner rage. For now…
• Four unique areas: Age of Discovery, Age of Pirates, Age of Cowboys and Age of Heroes
• Rich retina graphics for realistic exploding ships and crumbling castles
• Battle Samurais, Vikings, Knights and cowboys as you lay waste to their fortresses
• Regular updates and level packs planned by the Siege Hero team
• FREE on iPhone for a limited time only!
Now, iPhone owners get to enjoy that level of addiction with the release of Kingdom Rush for iPhone! Priced at $0.99, the game pits heroes against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and more. Fortunately, a plethora of towers and spells will help players in their quest to defeat such evil.
Typical tower defense tropes are in there with special abilities to unlock, new tower types and the choice of upgrading them. 50 achievements to unlock and many boss battles to compete in will keep players hooked for a long time to come.
With a cartoon fantasy style, optimized for retina displays, Kingdom Rush should prove to enthrall everyone who downloads it.