- Boneyard battle skip and replay features added.
- Clear cache button added to title screen.
- Gimmick bug in hunting areas fixed.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Celebrating over 5 million downloads worldwide!
Major update includes the addition of the "Deadman gear" system! Collect a wide assortment of Deadman gear with various effects to customize Deadmen to your liking!
Sixteen years in the future, the zombie apocalypse is bitter reality as a rampant virus turns all it infects into the walking dead.
How will you survive on the streets of New Livingston as Deadmen wander in search of living flesh?
Producer: Shinichi Tatsuke (Guardian Cross)
Battle Design: Hiroyuki Ito (FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVIII, FFIX, FFXII)
Character Design: Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years)
Composer: Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XI, FINAL FANTASY XIII Series)
Story: Yuri Tsuchiya (Guardian Cross)
And a horde of world-class illustrators!
◆3-D FPS Hunts◆
The cemetery. The casino. The downtown district. It's open season on zombies all over town. Head out armed with your sniper rifle and an arsenal of other weapons to hunt down the dead. But be careful—they're hunting you, too!
Braindead Broadcasting proudly presents the Deadman Duels—a television program that pits one zombie horde against another in a gruesome fight to the undeath. Visit the Boneyard and go head-to-head against other players from around the world to climb the global ranks.
◆Taking on Jobs◆
Needy clients from all over New Livingston post jobs at an underground bar called the Last Drop. Take on work from a dazzling damsel in distress, a troubled priest, an ambitious circus master, a hard-core gamer, zealous zombie rights activists, and more, and watch their unique stories unfold.
Vigilante groups organize willing survivors in an effort to combat the spreading zombie infestation. Work together with other members of your clan to fulfill large-scale mission objectives and earn rewards scaled to your personal contribution.
In June of 2030, the United States of America declared a nationwide state of martial law.
But in the three months that have passed since then, both the government and media have fallen silent. All that can be heard now from the confines of your apartment are bloodcurdling screams, often followed by the echoes of gunfire and distant moans.
You find yourself no longer able to obey the federal order to remain indoors. Driven by hunger, gripped by fear, and armed with your rifle, you unbar the door and step out into the unknown.
* Deadman's Cross requires a constant internet connection.
- iPhone 4S or later
- iPad 2 or later
- iPad mini
- February 15, 2014 Initial release
- March 13, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- May 01, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- May 30, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- August 30, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.4.0
- December 01, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- February 03, 2015 New version 1.6.0
- March 01, 2015 New version 1.7.0
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- May 09, 2015 New version 1.8.0
- June 12, 2015 New version 1.8.1
- July 25, 2015 New version 1.9.0
- August 31, 2015 New version 1.9.1
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.9.2
- November 28, 2015 New version 1.9.4
- December 20, 2015 New version 1.9.5