Minor bug fixes.
50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
Venture through puzzle-filled dungeons to bring the past back to the present!
The 'Chronus Fragments' are needed to prepare for the 'Time Rewinding', which only takes place once every 10 years. Will you be able to get them?
On their way to the Chronus Shrine to get the Fragments, Loka and Teth are surrounded by a mysterious man named Geppel and his gang. They demand the Fragments.
While Teth plays for time, Loka, the main character, rushes out of the cave on his own to fetch reinforcements. He is successful, but Teth and Geppel are nowhere to be found.
Aiming to gather information about his missing teacher, Teth, and Geppel, who is trying to get his hands on the Fragments, Loka decides to set out on a journey. Accompanying him is Sarna.
The game features familiar quests, but also dungeons filled with puzzles to solve, and characters who grow and develop as the story progresses.
Also, in the 'Ancient Halls' in the towns, by using CA points you can purchase extra dungeons and special items.
- Dungeons with puzzles to solve
Set skills as you want- but be aware of the limited 'cost levels'!
In the dungeons there are various puzzles which need to be solved. There are boxes and pots which need to be moved, switches which need to be pushed to make something happen, and you will sometimes even need to make use of enemies to get past the obstacles which lie in your path.
Even if you fail to solve a puzzle, you can reset it with just a button press, so it's easy to try as many times as you want to.
- Incredible monster animations
You will be amazed by the monsters' spectacular animations!
You will randomly find yourself in battle when in the field, and in dungeons, you will start a battle if you touch an enemy.
Battles are conducted by selecting commands, with a turn-based system.
Some enemies may be surprisingly weak against certain elements. It's always a good idea to turn the battle to your advantage by trying to find these weak points.
- Class changes
In the shrine in Iatt, you can change your class.
In order to do so, though, you need to be at a certain level, and you need to have gained certain items especially for class changes, which will disappear when you use them.
After a class change, the character's title will change, and his/her level will return to 1, but any learned magic and skills will not be forgotten, and the character's previous status will be carried over to an extent.
Characters become stronger with each class change, so it's a good idea to change regularly!
- The tutorial function makes play easy even for beginners!
There are tutorials for how to solve the puzzles in the dungeons, how to search for items, etc., so you don't have to be an expert to enjoy the game!
- Extra dungeons
You can obtain points depending on the number of monsters you've defeated, and with these points, you can access extra dungeons, with many fiendish puzzles to solve!
There are also many items to make your progress through the adventure easier.
*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, it is not necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- December 02, 2013 Initial release
- January 23, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- March 17, 2014 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $1.99
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- May 26, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- June 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- June 29, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- July 15, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- September 30, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- December 17, 2014 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $0.99
- January 27, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- March 18, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- April 16, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- July 13, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- July 16, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- November 26, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- December 22, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99