148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: JENNY DON'T LOSE YOUR NUMBER :: Read Our Full Review >>
868-HACK is a very challenging yet thoughtfully-designed roguelike from Michael Brough.
What's NewWARNING: This update will clear your high scores!
This is because there are some balance changes that make scoring more difficult, so it doesn't make sense to compare scores across versions. Think of this as a new season. Old high scores are still visible in gamecenter under "legacy".
- .STEP no longer allows instant siphoning.
- .SCORE gives 1 less point (7 to 0 instead of 8 to 1).
- .SCORE alert reduced to 5.
- .CALM alert reduced to 6.
- accelerated powerup schedule.
- initial prog is never present in a wall.
- negative credits no longer prevent using 0-credit progs.
- fixed bug where floor tiles could have progs.
- fixed rare crash when reaching a new sector.
App DescriptionYou are a computer hacker. You steal precious data while the world sleeps. Siphons are your lockpicks. Progs are your guns.
Connect to the sectors.
Download the data.
Escape, or be deleted alive.
A cyberspace adventure from the creator of Zaga-33.
March 07, 2014 New version 1.06
January 25, 2014 New version 1.05
November 05, 2013 New version 1.04
September 26, 2013 New version 1.03
August 30, 2013 Initial Release