*Fixed some issues related to Deck Importing.
*Fixed an issue that could result in a crash for an opponent.
In this Hearthstone update we’re adding some nifty features like Deck Importing, golden card stacking in decklists, allowing you to complete quests with friends all the time, and more. We’re also fixing a few bugs and making small improvements to the user interface.
Read on for details!
*Deck Importing – It’s now possible to copy and import Hearthstone decklists! It’s fast and easy to share your decklist with friends, or try the latest decklist from your favorite streamer, pro, or fansite.
**Copy a deck by selecting the hero portrait at the top in your collection and pressing the copy button.
**Hearthstone knows when a valid decklist is copied, and you’ll be asked if you want to use it when you create a new deck.
*Quest with friends – Most quests can now be completed during Friendly Challenges with players on your Friends list.
*We’ve added the following card back: The Magic of Dalaran – Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play in June.
*When viewing “Pick a Replacement” from a deck recipe or imported decklist, the ghosted card on the left now takes you directly to Crafting mode.
*It is now possible to refine searches in the Collection Manager with the ‘Type:’ and ‘Rarity:’ search tags.
*Error messages received when searching the Collection Manager are now more helpful.
*Golden cards and non-golden cards will now share the same slot in a decklist.
*Ranked wins for each hero will now tally beyond 500.
*Alternate Heroes, such as Maiev, will now have golden borders once 500 wins have been achieved for a Class.
*You can now drag a golden card out of your Arena deck to "de-goldenize" it.
*Deathwing and Bloodmage Thalnos have finally learned how to make an entrance.
*Some game boards will become exclusive to Wild, and recently released boards will become more common in Wild matches.
*It is now clearer and easier to cancel casting a spell in mobile user interfaces. No more Fireballs to the face!
*Alarm-o-bots drawn by Far Sight no longer maintain their cost reduction when returned to your hand.
*Sherazin Corpse Flower no longer counts transform minions, such as Shellshifter, twice when dormant.
*Pyros now interacts correctly with effects like Spirit Echo and Getaway Kodo.
*Fixed an issue where Sergeant Sally would only deal 1 damage to enemies when interacting with Crystal Core and Spiritsinger Umbra is in play.
*Resolved several visual issues that could occur during play.
*Resolved an issue where players could become stuck spectating.
Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your friends.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th Generation, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
- April 18, 2014 Initial release
- May 16, 2014 New version 1.0.5361
- May 28, 2014 New version 1.0.5435
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.0.5834
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.1.6069
- August 04, 2014 New version 1.1.6141
- August 13, 2014 New version 1.1.6245
- September 23, 2014 New version 1.2.6485
- October 29, 2014 New version 1.3.6898
- December 05, 2014 New version 2.0.7283
- January 30, 2015 New version 2.0.7628
- February 25, 2015 New version 2.2.7835
- March 03, 2015 New version 2.2.8070
- March 19, 2015 New version 2.3.8108
- April 01, 2015 New version 2.4.8311
- April 14, 2015 New version 2.5.8416
- April 29, 2015 New version 2.5.8474
- May 15, 2015 New version 2.6.8834
- June 16, 2015 New version 2.7.9166
- July 29, 2015 New version 2.8.9554
- August 19, 2015 New version 3.0.9786
- September 30, 2015 New version 3.1.10378
- October 21, 2015 New version 3.2.10548
- November 11, 2015 New version 4.0.10784
- November 17, 2015 New version 4.0.10833
- December 04, 2015 New version 4.1.10956
- March 14, 2016 New version 4.2.11767
- April 14, 2016 New version 4.3.12266
- April 25, 2016 New version 5.0.12574
- July 12, 2016 New version 5.2.13557
- July 28, 2016 New version 5.2.13865
- August 09, 2016 New version 6.0.13921
- September 15, 2016 New version 6.1.14366
- October 04, 2016 New version 6.1.14830
- October 21, 2016 New version 6.2.15153
- November 29, 2016 New version 7.0.15590
- March 01, 2017 New version 7.1.17720
- March 10, 2017 New version 7.1.18015
- April 05, 2017 New version 8.0.18336
- April 22, 2017 New version 8.0.18780
- June 27, 2017 New version 8.2.19632