148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: KING'S X :: Read Our Full Review >>
Junk Jack X succeeds as a crafting game thanks to a wealth of features, a beautiful look, and the fact that it's made for touch screen devices.
What's NewThe Easter update with tamable dogs, cats and many more animals, a full chemistry system with many potions to discover, a new biome, new crafts, Spring and Easter themed stuff and much more is here.
Happy Easter by Pixbits!
- New craftable Chemistry Lab block
- You can now create potions by mixing reagents with the Chemistry Lab
- Roughly 100 different potion effects (with a supported maximum of 1024 effect for the future)
- Almost all potion effects can have different duration and effect strength for a total amount of ~6000 potions
- Potions combinations will be discovered and saved in your craftbook
- New craftable Cottage Bricks and the relative half block and sloped blocks
-Added a life leech effect (base 0.0) which heals the player when delivering damage to a mob
- Added both melee and ranged critical chance to player attacks (with a base of 5% chance)
- Added an option (enabled by default) which skips saving world when battery is <= 1% to avoid potential data corruption
- Added an option which enables an extended player stats panel that shows more information
- 4 new iaps
- 5 new tamable dog breeds
- 5 new tamable cat breeds
- 5 new tamable bird breeds
- 3 new tamable rabbit breeds
- All new pet breeds are spreaded around the planets, collect and breed them
- You can now summon a pocket animal by placing its item in the trinket slot: it will follow you around!
- 16 new rare pocket companions that will follow you in your adventure if put in the trinket slot
- New cat house block
- New kennel block
- New bird perch block
- New rabbit hutch block
- New terra mobs including: deer, ground hog, duck.
- New cork oak tree which grows acorns
- New white wood type and crafts, make new cool creations with it!
- Cork oak drops bark material
- New craftable cork chunk block
- Terra is now spring and Easter themed
- New apricot spring tree with its relative fruit
- New plum tree with its relative fruit
- New vimini basket that drops Easter goodies
- Easter block ribbons, place it on blocks
- New recraftable beehives can now be found in spring biomes, craft honey recipes with them
- New replantable tulip and daisy flower
- New craftable beer mug
- 20 new fresh cooking crafts
- 12 new rare paintings have been added
- Added a rare toy as a tribute to Flappy Bird
- Pocket pets now display their gender in the treasure graphics
- Improved player movement net-code to prevent out-of-sync
- Fixed some crashes related to out-of-sync position of players in multiplayer games
- Stabled cows and sheep now have a chance to drop a wood bucket of milk and raw wool
- Immunities in mini stats panel will be shown only when 100%
- IAP items can’t be gift wrapped anymore
- All the fruit graphics has been redrawn
- Revamped most of the cooking craft graphics
- Fixed (hopefully) a bug that shown huge characters in minimap
- Fixed forced growth of plant behaviour in multiplayer
- Fixed a bug that left some tree parts growing after destroying the trunk
- Now colored blocks/objects will be colored even in super minimap
- Fixed a small graphical glitch in the steel column
- New creative section arrows graphics
- You can now tap items in forge crafts inside craftbook to see their names
- Fixed a graphical glitch in wood fence
- Fixed a bug that affected destruction of wood fences from below
- Fixed some weird synchronization issues with multiplayer forges that allowed duping
- Weather status is now saved inside the world file
- Now bullets apply correct damage according to damage bonus of the player that shot them
- White leaves now have correct transparency
- Clocks are now available in creative mode
- Tapping a clock now properly shows the current time of the day
- Fixed a bug which caused decorations to be dyed when overlapped with allowed dyed objects
Whole changelog didn't fit here, check our blog for the full one!
App Description* Chosen by the AppStore as one of the #BestOf2013 crafting games in 9 countries! *
Welcome to Junk Jack X! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
The Easter update with tamable dogs, cats and many more animals, a full chemistry system with many potions to discover, a new biome, new crafts, Spring and Easter themed stuff and much more is here.
Happy Easter by Pixbits!
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 390 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack X worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- tamable dogs, cats and many other animals that will follow you around
- more than 1000 crafts to be built
- more than 2000 treasures
- more than 400 placeable items
- more than 240 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack
- a complete farming system with more than 50 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
April 17, 2014 New version 2.1.6
January 31, 2014 New version 2.1.1
January 08, 2014 New version 2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0.1
August 29, 2013 Initial Release