148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FISHY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Fish Out of Water from Halfbrick's core mechanic is fun to play, but it is far from the endless replayability that came along with Fruit Ninja or Jetpack Joyride.
What's NewThis update includes a number of bug fixes and minor improvements. As always, keep the feedback coming!
App DescriptionLaunch a daredevil group of fishy friends to the sky in Fish Out Of Water, an adventure across the sun, sand and surf!
This is a brand new mobile masterpiece from Halfbrick, creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride!
Fish Out Of Water is the story of six feisty fish longing to soar above the ocean. To help them get airborne, players simply throw their fish of choice right out of the water and watch as it flies through the clouds and skips merrily along the waves!
Battle the elements and choose your throw wisely as the weather changes every few minutes. Expect the unexpected with crazy tsunamis, icebergs and even an immense jellyfish swarm!
The Crab Crew will score your overall performance, and that’s where the action really heats up. Compete in daily competitions with friends or a huge variety of individual challenges. As objectives are completed, players level up and unlock crystals that can be crafted to unleash awesome bonus powers!
Fish Out Of Water is an easy choice for instant fun – a seaworthy search for the perfect 10!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS
This game may contain:
- The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You can disable in-app purchases in the settings menu of your device.
- Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.
- The ability to see user-generated player names and social leagues. These features can be disabled from within the game.
Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos
August 13, 2014 New version 1.2.1
June 17, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
June 17, 2014 New version 1.2
July 25, 2013 New version 1.1
April 18, 2013 Initial Release