-Now Universal. Can be played on iPhone (iOS 6), iPad and iPod Touch (iOS 6).
-Localized in Spanish and Japanese.
-Up your strategy with the included Player’s Guide with articles from top players.
-Delve into design with the Designer’s Guide (In-App Purchase).
"Battle of the Bulge is a must-have for anyone with an interest in historical wargaming. 5 Stars" - TouchArcade
Battle of the Bulge invites you, the player, to lead the Axis or the Allies to victory on the snowy battlefields of World War II. In this turn-based strategy game, you command your forces to capture important locations, secure key supply routes, and engage the enemy. Designed specifically for iOS, Battle of the Bulge captures the spirit of traditional board wargames while providing excellent UI design and accessibility for new players.
Key features include:
• Play against AI opponents with unique personalities
• Play against friends online through Game Center or on one device with Pass and Play.
• Fast turns, deep strategy
• Play scenarios like the quick, tense, fight in the opening days to a campaign covering the entire battle as either the Axis or the Allies
• Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
• Full rules, charts, tables and other information included for advanced players
• Extensive historical photos and commentary
• Universal support for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
• Localized for Spanish and Japanese
• Retina support
• First in a series of WWII titles by legendary designers including: John Butterfield, Ted Raicer, and Mark Herman
Praise for Battle of the Bulge:
“It’s completely nailed the right ways to present a tabletop game in a digital format...” — No High Scores
“Battle of the Bulge is a landmark iPad game. It’s deep without feeling complex, and fun without feeling light. Further, it’s beautiful, both visually and aurally, and so intuitive that you don’t need a tutorial to learn the interface. If you’re at all into turn-based gaming, give this one a try. If you’re not, give this one a try, anyway.” — MobileTechReview
“A game that will make historical strategy diehards swoon, while also being pretty enough, and easy enough to learn, to draw in people who never knew that this was the game they'd been waiting for.” — TouchArcade
“In terms of war simulation games on the App Store, I haven’t seen a better game…” — TUAW
“…a game of considerable majesty awaits you…” — Gamezebo
“Easily the most educational game I’ve ever played.” — Eurogamer
"Battle of the Bulge is as cold, brutal, and unforgiving as the titular conflict, but it's also one of the top choices for hardcore iPad strategists." - Pocket Gamer UK
- December 13, 2012 Initial release
- January 09, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- February 18, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- February 23, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- February 26, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- March 05, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- May 15, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 21, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- May 27, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- October 17, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 17, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
- October 24, 2013 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- November 27, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 04, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- December 19, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 14, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- January 31, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $9.99
- December 01, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 02, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- December 18, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 04, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99