148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: LOOKS GREAT, NEEDS WORK :: Read Our Full Review >>
There's an unquestionable amount of style to rComplex, from the audio to the visuals. It's just too bad the same TLC wasn't given to the controls.
What's New- Performance optimization
- Build size, loading times required memory optimization
- Camera distance tweaked to improve gameplay
- Tap buttons are now arranged vertically
App DescriptionFrom the minds of Roger Hicks and Brian Terwilliger comes the retelling of this classic indie title.
Outrun the darkness in a surreal world that pushes the envelope of visual fidelity on Retina devices. Puzzle out your past, decide on your uncertain future as you collect clues, and unlock chapters of this haunting story to its climatic conclusion.
Featuring unique, spectacular music and breathtaking vistas, rComplex is a fully narrated interactive journey through the end of the world as you know it. Are you up to the challenge?
- Over an hour of narration. Discover your past, understand your future
- Unique music and sound effects by Roger Hicks
- Seven unique levels
- Race across an abandoned highway, escape the sewers, reach the end of the road
- Unique surreal visual style, high definition 3D graphics
- Intuitive, novel controls put you right in the action
April 06, 2012 New version 1.3
March 25, 2012 New version 1.2
March 22, 2012 Initial Release