148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ELECTRIC SLIDE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Slydris is a puzzle game that combines line-formation gameplay with touchscreen-friendly controls.
What's NewAllow access to levels beyond 6 as starting points (up to 30).
Update game links to be more direct where possible.
App DescriptionThe #1 iOS Game of 2012 according to GameTrailers.com!
"Without doubt the finest puzzle game we've ever played on our mobiles." - Modojo.com (5 out of 5 stars)
"This is a puzzle game that can stand shoulder to shoulder with the very best of the genre" - EuroGamer.net
"Perfect touch controls never let you down. Manages to find a unique twist on line-formation gameplay." - Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5)
Slydris is a unique and engaging puzzle game with a simple premise but deceptively deep gameplay:
* Slide and drop blocks to create full lines of blocks.
* Create combos of falling blocks and clearing lines to fill up your bomb meter faster.
* Create a row of a single color for a color burster.
* Other special blocks (Shatter, Upcoming, Locked, and Magnet) add gameplay variety and challenge.
The three modes are Infinite Mode, Zen Mode, and Survival Mode:
* In Infinite Mode, a new set of blocks drops after every move you make, so take as much time as you want. Clear 25 lines to move onto the next level.
* Zen Mode functions similarly to Infinite Mode, but the difficulty is more dynamic, there are no achievements or scores to worry about, and your game will never end (in Infinite Mode, the game ends if the stack reaches the top row).
* In Survival Mode, you have 10 seconds to make as many moves as you can to clear the lines of blocks, then a barrage of blocks will drop, and the cycle begins again. Quick thinking and nimble fingers are required to do well.
Slydris is a highly polished and customizable puzzle game for all ages. Select from 3 music tracks and dark or light backgrounds.
Slydris supports Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards, iPad Retina Display, and iCloud saving.
June 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
June 13, 2013 New version 1.12
December 19, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 19, 2012 New version 1.11
August 16, 2012 New version 1.1
July 26, 2012 Initial Release