148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SHINING BRIGHT :: Read Our Full Review >>
Nihilumbra is a puzzle-platformer where players must modify the environment using different elements to navigate the levels and avoid hazards.
What's NewNew update!
Added Russian language.
Minor bug fixes.
More updates coming soon!
App DescriptionIMPORTANT WARNING: Nihilumbra is not compatible with the new iOS 8 Update. We are working on a fix to that problem. We are a small team and adapting the game to the new update takes time and effort. We expect to have the fix ready during the following weeks. Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for the understanding.
*** Apple's Best of 2012 Hidden Gems ***
Nihilumbra is compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 5, iPod Touch 4 and iPads. Has to be be downloaded over a Wi-Fi connection.
Discover the beautiful world of Nihilumbra and join Born on his adventure to find himself whilst trying to escape from his inevitable curse.
Born was created from the absolute nothingness: The Void. But somehow he separates himself from the black emptiness and appears in the world. This is where his long odyssey begins, in which he will learn how to use the colors around him to gain powerful abilities and transform the world.
However, his experiences come at a high price. The Void must be one. It seeks to reclaim him and will never stop chasing him, destroying everything in its path along the way.
To survive, Born will have to condemn the earth he walks to its inevitable obliteration by The Void...
- More than 10 hours of gameplay.
- “Old school” playability inspired by classic games but redesigned for tactile devices.
- The ability to change ground physics using five different colors.
- Use five worlds as your canvas and transform them at your will.
- Two different control schemes: Classic buttons or tilting sensor.
- Original soundtrack composed by Álvaro Lafuente. Headphones recommended.
- Unlockable surprise on completion of the game. Replayability assured.
October 07, 2012 New version 1.3
July 28, 2012 New version 1.2
June 28, 2012 Initial Release