- Timeout for multiplayer reduced to 2 days, if an opponent does not make a move for 2 days then the game may be removed and counted as "win"
- Challenge sync via iCloud (between devices) is temporary disabled as the game is being transferred to another Apple account
- If any problems after transfer - please contact our team, use the "mail" button on the main screen
Totems is a new board game featuring: maps, topology and of course strategy! If you enjoy Risk, Carcassonne, Go, Stratego, or even Uno or Solitaire, you will love the “easy-to-learn, hard-to-master” fun of this game.
@ 148 Apps: “It’s addicting, a pleasure to play, and has earned a permanent spot on my device.”
@ App Advice: “It is heavy on strategy, but light on rules... you will be guaranteed endless amounts of fun.”
@ Pocket Tactics: “Totems manages to challenge some of the basic assumptions of strategy gaming with it’s all-or-nothing take on territory control, while still being simple enough to learn in an afternoon. For that alone, it deserves to plant its standard on your iDevice’s shores.” Score: 5 of 5!
@ App Store: Featured by Apple in "Best New Games!"
The game design is derived from the world-famous “4-Color Map Theorem”. The randomness of the totems in your ‘hand’, the changing colors of the territories, the variety of the maps, and the cleverness of your opponents will all conspire to make each turn a fun and interesting challenge.
The object of the game is to place carved animal pieces (totems) on the map in order to claim territories. Each turn you will place matching totems on adjacent territories to expand your control of the map. The player who conquers the most territories when the map is full, wins. A game of Totems can be finished super-quickly or slowly, depending on your skills and your approach.
===> Offline and Online Game Modes
Match wits against computer-controlled characters. Take on your friends in Multi-player mode over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Or compete with random internet players, any time of day.
===> Opposing General A.I.
Battle 5 generals: Scout, Warrior, Shaman, War Chief, and more. Each with different personalities and skills that range from easy to hard. You’ll need to keep your wits sharp to beat them all!
===> Build Your Rep
Take your picture and easily create a custom icon with your face on it! Every player is given an ELO rating like in chess, that tells opponents your relative level of skill and experience.
Maps come in all shapes and sizes with varying numbers of territories and difficulty level. Update your app for new releases.
===> HD Graphics and Sound.
It's more than just a board game when you hear the whistle of the wind, the cry of a wolf, and watch the clouds glide across the map. The "Spaghetti Western" musical track completes the engrossing experience!
For online games you must register in Game Center
- March 20, 2013 Initial release
- April 01, 2013 New version 1.04
- April 12, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 08, 2013 New version 1.05
- May 08, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 23, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 02, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 09, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 14, 2013 New version 1.06
- August 14, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 29, 2013 New version 1.06.1
- August 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 09, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 04, 2013 New version 1.07
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 17, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 25, 2014 New version 1.08
- October 12, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99