148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: IN BLOOM :: Read Our Full Review >>
What if Flower bloomed into a 2D game with an emphasis on challenge?
What's NewMinor bug fixes
App DescriptionTake control of the wind and guide the leaves through a beautiful and stylish world. Try to survive through the year as the seasons change and the leaves fall.
You are the wind, guide the leaves, flourish in the summer, survive the winter.
Game Of The Week! "Its gorgeous aesthetic and unique gameplay make it well worth the [US]$1.99 purchase price." - Appadvice.com
"Combine the fun you’ll have with the great art style and mood presented, and On the Wind is a game that’s easily worth checking out" - Gamezebo.com
"On The Wind is a relaxing journey that’s a breeze to play." - AppSmile.com
"Beautiful animations, soothing gameplay, and a title you'll be playing for a long time to come." - Modojo.com
* Full retina graphics for the new iPad
* Simple and intuitive 'one touch' controls
* Relaxing play with the soothing sound of the wind, or challenge yourself to beat your friends
* Beautiful world that's generated as you play so it's different every time
* Game Center enabled with lots of tricky achievements, and leader boards to challenge your friends
* Universal app, buy once and play on your iPhone, iPod and iPad.
October 05, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 04, 2012 New version 2.1.1
September 25, 2012 New version 2.1
April 05, 2012 Initial Release