Updates and bug fixes for iOS 9.
Experience the award-winning wargame, Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion, where epic fantasy and turn-based strategy unite!
*** CRITICS' CHOICE ***
"...Weâ€™re especially big fans of games like Nintendoâ€™s Advance Wars. RAVENMARK is striving to be a spiritual successor to that venerable franchise, and there are sublime moments where it comes pretty damn close." - Gizmodo UK
"The art is lovely, the strategy surprisingly deep and well-rounded." - Kotaku
"Witching Hour's maiden project Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion is almost everything this iPhone-touting strategy game aficionado could ask for... A complete and utter joy." - TouchArcade, 4.5 out of 5 stars
"A classy debut that hits all the right notes and puts other turn-based strategies in the shade." - Tap! Magazine UK, 5 out of 5 stars
"Players looking for a truly epic strategy experience on the iOS platform should grab this game immediately." - 148Apps, 4.5 out of 5 stars
Upheaval and chaos approaches the ancient Empire of the Raven.
In the world of Eclisse, the ruling Empire of Estellion is besieged by a scourge of embittered zealots from the swamp nation of Kaysan, erased from history by the Empireâ€™s hubris. As the Empire struggles against nigh-endless invaders and ruthless political machinations, its heroes must fight to restore the banners of the ravenâ€¦ Or fall to the Scourge of Estellion.
DYNAMIC TURN-BASED COMBAT
Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion is a turn-based wargame, where strategic troop placement is essential to succeess. Battles employ a dynamic â€śwe-goâ€ť system where the actions of allies and enemies unfold in a simultaneous battle phase. Commanders must to think ahead, anticipating all movements of their enemies instead of just reacting to them.
DOMINATE BATTLES THROUGH THE TOUCH INTERFACE
Explore a myriad of tactics at your fingertips with intuitive touch controls and unique management systems, like the Formation system: Group up to three units of a kind into a single formation, which enables special abilities and buffs to crush enemies quicker. The Standing Order system offers A.I. assisted commands that address the headaches of micro-managing the entire army every round. Use these tools to develop your own novel strategies and overcome the odds!
THE SYMPHONY OF WAR
A rousing cinematic soundtrack underscores the tension and drama that unfolds in the battlefields of RAVENMARK. Composed by Josh Whelchel, lauded for his work with Castle Story and Wind-up Knight, the music will immerse you ever deeper into the world of Eclisse!
A VAST LORE TO EXPLORE
Venture into the Codex, an in-game encyclopedia which documents the richly storied history and cultures of Eclisse. Unlock new entries as you progress through the campaigns and encounter new nations, characters, locales and more!
Explore the world of Ravenmark: http://www.ravenmark-saga.com
Like it on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga
Tweet about Ravenmark: @RavenmarkSaga
- November 16, 2011 New version 1.01
- December 15, 2011 New version 1.02
- January 01, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- March 09, 2012 New version 1.03
- March 17, 2012 New version 1.04
- April 03, 2012 New version 1.05
- April 06, 2012 New version 1.06
- May 24, 2012 New version 1.07
- July 26, 2012 New version 1.08
- August 09, 2012 New version 1.09
- October 30, 2012 New version 1.10
- October 30, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- January 11, 2013 New version 1.11
- January 22, 2013 New version 1.12
- July 12, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- July 19, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- July 22, 2013 New version 1.13
- September 12, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- September 20, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- October 07, 2013 New version 1.14
- February 27, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- March 08, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99
- May 06, 2014 New version 1.15
- November 12, 2014 New version 1.16
- November 10, 2015 New version 1.17
- February 22, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- February 28, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 10, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- November 13, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99