148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: CHEAP THRILLS :: Read Our Full Review >>
The Stickman Skater sequel has Stickson riding a BMX bike across tons of fun levels - but don't worry he has a skateboard hidden around somewhere...if you're willing to pay.
What's NewAbility to share recordings of your runs with friends on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
App DescriptionStickman BMX - The long awaited sequel to the smash hit game 'Stickman Skater' is finally here! (NOTE: YOU CAN ENABLE MANUAL TRICKS MODE IN THE SETTINGS MENU!).
Our hero Stickson returns in the latest installment to test his skills on a street BMX bike. Do you have what it takes to survive the wide variety of terrain including forests, cities, oil refineries and the ultimate test that is living hell!
Simple to pick-up-and-play with plenty of depth to keep the avid gamer entertained for hours.
* 60 Fast paced scrolling levels packed full of excitement.
* Wonderfully detailed locations with interactive obstacles and inhabitants.
* Hundreds of combinations of real BMX tricks.
* Hidden paths and routes in all levels to explore.
* Completely re-engineered physics engine.
* Gamecenter leaderboards and achievements.
* In-app purchase: Race the Ace - Race against the computer in 30 all new levels.
* In-app purchase: Skateboard - Skate fans can now choose to ride a skateboard instead of BMX in all levels of the game.
February 09, 2013 New version 1.3
December 11, 2012 New version 1.2
August 02, 2012 New version 1.1
July 18, 2011 Initial Release