148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DIPLOMATIC IMPUNITY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Offbeat and somewhat unconventional, Emissary of War is a good alternative for those bored with the "typical" action RPG.
What's NewLocalization for French, German, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) and Japanese.
App DescriptionThe emissary's journey is almost complete! Only a single treaty remains to be brokered and then home to a hard-earned rest. As long as nothing goes wrongâ€¦
Hack and slash your way through legions of mercenaries and monsters that want you dead, as you fight to uncover he secret plot against your dominion.
- Action RPG style gameplay!
- Story driven, with cinematics and voice acting!
- Upgrades and collectibles to be found!
- Intuitive controls designed directly for a touch based interface!
- 2 Chapters and you can play the first for free!
- Backwards compatible with older hardware. That's right, it works on your old iPod Touch!
****UPDATE : You talked, we listened... get the second chapter for the lowest price possible! Now everyone can enjoy the full story!****
Emissary of War in the media:
Touch Arcade - "[The writing is]â€¦some of the sharpest stuff weâ€™ve seen so far in this genreâ€¦"
GamePro - "Emissary of Warâ€™s designers understand how to use the iOS touchscreen."
PocketGamer - "An action RPG with highly impressive production values."
September 21, 2011 New version 1.1
August 18, 2011 Initial Release