148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FUN BUT LACKING :: Read Our Full Review >>
D.A.R.K makes for an interesting departure from the norm but needs more of a hook.
What's New• Explore the USS Storm Bringer with even better visual effects
• Now compatible with even more devices
App DescriptionEarth has Marines, space has D.A.R.K. Squadron. After losing contact with the USS Storm Bringer, a group of elite soldiers from D.A.R.K. Squadron has been sent in to investigate. Explore the labyrinthine corridors of the super-ship in this sci-fi action-RPG and uncover the mystery. Fight waves of deadly enemies, solve ingenious puzzles, and defeat enormous bosses as you uncover the shocking truth about the Storm Bringer.
• Massive single-player campaign will have you playing for hours on end.
• Huge variety of gameplay, from gunfights to puzzles, ensures you're always on your toes.
• Atmospheric soundtrack and intense weapon sound effects turn the action up to 11.
• Explore the ship for upgrades and cash, and develop your character how you see fit.
• Haunting narrative will keep you on your toes and immerse you in the gritty sci-fi world.
• Cutting-edge 3D graphics look absolutely stunning and will push your hardware to the max.
• The intuitive and customizable control scheme makes killing enemies with precision both fun and simple.
• Countless weapons and items to find and upgrade add a level of depth not found in other games.
• Three difficulty levels to choose from so anyone can play, whether you're a novice or veteran player.
• Full support for achievements and leaderboards so you can see how you stack up against other players.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com.
April 02, 2013 New version 1.2
October 04, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
October 04, 2011 New version 1.1
June 23, 2011 Initial Release