148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: NIGHTMARISH, BUT DREAMY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Dream Track Nation is a racing platformer where players drive a car through a variety of wacky tracks full of loops and physics-altering powerups, with the ability to create and download custom tracks.
What's New- The new iPad retina support
- Minor Fixes
App DescriptionFeatured as Apple iPhone Game of the Week
Who needs boring old reality?
In Dream Track Nation let your imagination run wild as you race to the finish in some of the craziest, most colorful and downright silly racetracks you’ve ever seen! Collect stars, use power-ups and jump huge gaps in this unique take on arcade racing. Use the incredible inbuilt track editor to create any track you desire, and then race it against your friends online! Dream Track Nation allows you to pair up with anyone in the world and see who’s got what it takes to bring home the gold!
"...it’s this combination of deft controls and full-featured track creation that has our motors running." — PocketGamer
"Dream Track Nation is fast paced fun that you just won’t be able to get enough of." — Apple'N'Apps
Dream Track Nation Highlights
• Some of the wildest and weirdest track designs in gaming for a unique racing experience.
• Three worlds to race through; Texas, Alaska, New York and Moon each with twenty unique tracks.
• Simple to use, yet incredibly deep Track Editor lets you create amazing, fun and wickedly challenging tracks.
• Multiplayer over Wi-Fi means you can play your friends anywhere in the world with ease—or play a random opponent and make new friends!
• Unique ‘patchwork quilt’ artistic style like no other game on the App Store.
• Unlock a variety of different cars as you progress, there’s even a motorbike!
• Super catchy soundtrack that you’ll be whistling all day!
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
August 28, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 25, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 25, 2012 New version 1.5
March 03, 2012 New version 1.4
January 05, 2012 New version 1.3
April 18, 2011 Initial Release