148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FANTASTIC :: Read Our Full Review >>
Casey's Contraptions is a physics puzzler with youthful spin. It isn't a totally unique concept, but it has some strong features that make for a great experience.
What's NewThanks everybody for all the fantastic feedback! Here's an update with the most requested features:
• Access to lots of new levels created by other players
• Sharing contraptions with everybody through web site
• Multiple player profiles
• Load your past solutions
• Autosubmit of best solutions
• Ability to delete submitted solutions
• Displaying author name in downloaded contraptions
• Option to toggle sound and music
• Ending animation can be skipped with a tap
• Additional hints in early levels
• In-game news
• A few bug fixes
We're already busy working on the next update, and it's going to be huge: new location, new items, new puzzles, and, of course, an iPhone version!
Thanks for playing Casey's Contraptions. Please take a moment to rate it or leave a comment on the App Store when you get a chance.
Questions? Suggestions? Or maybe you just want to keep up with the latest news? Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/contraptions
Enjoy the update!
--Noel and Miguel
App DescriptionHelp Casey get his toys back by building crazy contraptions. Create Rube Goldberg-like machines with toys and everyday items to solve puzzles and playtime scenarios. See the solutions your friends came up with, and share your own instantly with Game Center.
The fun doesn't stop there! Create your own contraptions with the toys you get back, and challenge your friends through email to solve them. You can use slingshots, RC trucks, darts, ropes, magnets, balloons, trapdoors, punching gloves, and more. Let's see who can come up with the craziest inventions!
• Smooth, physics based gameplay.
• More than 30 different items to create contraptions.
• Over 70 levels.
• Level editor to make your own contraptions.
• Tight Game Center integration.
Find Casey's Contraptions on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/contraptions
June 23, 2011 New version 1.1
May 19, 2011 Initial Release