148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ZOMBIE SHOOTER :: Read Our Full Review >>
Aftermath follows along the standard equation of zombie games that have come before it. The dual stick shooter feel combined with a fairly easy to pick up game style make it a good experience. At $0.99 it's a small investment for some good old fashion zombie killing.
What's New+ Fully replaced OpenFeint with Game Center (because the OpenFeint service has been shut down)
App DescriptionAlone in a dark, infested city - use your flashlight, guns and grenades to survive the night and destroy the rotting hordes.
Previously #1 FREE APP in US and Italy.
Universal and iPhone 5 version coming soon!
"If you're looking for an atmospheric zombie shooter, this one's an easy recommendation." - Touch Arcade
"Aftermath isn't your average twin-stick zombie shooter, it's almost art." - App Spy
* Massive new update with Retina graphics and new levels to explore the expanded city!
* Fight through the zombie horde while taking care of cunning Spewers, bullish Screamers and lumbering Fatties.
* Relive the trials and near-escapes of the night as you progress through the story mode.
* Infinite replayability with score-attack challenge levels.
* Illuminate your surroundings with advanced real-time lighting.
* Unique intelligent control system designed specifically for iOS devices. Light up your enemies to shoot and choose how to use your grenades wisely.
* OpenFeint Enabled - Replay any level to better your score and compete against players around the world.
* Play with headphones to fully experience atmospheric 3D audio.
December 17, 2012 New version 1.6.1
December 03, 2012 New version 1.6
November 01, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
May 24, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
March 16, 2010 Initial Release