148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ZOMBIE SHOOTER :: Read Our Full Review >>
Aftermath follows along the standard equation of zombie games that have come before it. The dual stick shooter feel combined with a fairly easy to pick up game style make it a good experience. At $0.99 it's a small investment for some good old fashion zombie killing.
What's NewSupport for new devices
App DescriptionAlone in a dark, infested city - use your flashlight, guns and grenades to survive the night and destroy the rotting hordes.
Previously #1 FREE APP in US and Italy.
Universal and iPhone 5 version coming soon!
"If you're looking for an atmospheric zombie shooter, this one's an easy recommendation." - Touch Arcade
"Aftermath isn't your average twin-stick zombie shooter, it's almost art." - App Spy
* Massive new update with Retina graphics and new levels to explore the expanded city!
* Fight through the zombie horde while taking care of cunning Spewers, bullish Screamers and lumbering Fatties.
* Relive the trials and near-escapes of the night as you progress through the story mode.
* Infinite replayability with score-attack challenge levels.
* Illuminate your surroundings with advanced real-time lighting.
* Unique intelligent control system designed specifically for iOS devices. Light up your enemies to shoot and choose how to use your grenades wisely.
* OpenFeint Enabled - Replay any level to better your score and compete against players around the world.
* Play with headphones to fully experience atmospheric 3D audio.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.6.2
December 17, 2012 New version 1.6.1
December 03, 2012 New version 1.6
November 01, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
March 16, 2010 Initial Release