Full notes - http://meteorfall-game.com/patch_notes.txt
Discuss - https://www.reddit.com/r/Meteorfall/
- Added Muldorf, the Necrodude (new hero!)
- Introduced shop 'bundles' - instead of random cards, cards will be selected from pre-defined bundles of complementary bundles
- Level-up: Stamina upgrade removed and replaced with an 'upgrade a card for free' option
- Improved 'event selection' algorithm to prioritize more impactful events such as Blacksmith, Temple, and Shop (when usable by the player)
- BRUNO: Removed 2x Attack from starting deck. Added 1x Intimidate, 1x Gut Punch
- MISCHIEF: Removed 1x Spider Bite from starting deck. Added 1x Vagabond Boots
- ROSE: -1 Holy Strike, +1 Flash Heal
- Shop cost decreased
- Temple frequency increased. Now costs 0/5/10/15/25 to remove a card. Can remove multiple cards in a single visit.
- Many small tweaks to monster decks and bosses
- HEMORRHAGE: Now adds 1 action when played
- POISON: Now adds 1 action when played
- SHADOWBURN: Now reads "Deal 3 damage. Gain 1 HP for each charge on this spell." (damage reduced slightly to compensate for the healing)
- MEDITATE: now always grants an action, regardless of whether you have spells to recharge or not.
- Fixed various event/card reroll exploits
- DOOM Fixed a crash related to the Doom card during the Uberlich encounter
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to re-roll events
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes upgrade a card beyond the max level (3)
- Fixed a bug where the 'minion counter' for Muldorf was shown in the wrong spot for iPhone X users
- FEAR: Fixed a bug where the effect only lasted on turn
- PICKPOCKET: Will no longer generate a Mana Potion when the effect triggers
Meteorfall is a deck-building roguelike. You'll choose your class from one of four unique adventurers, and then set out with a deck consisting of some basic attack cards. During the course of your adventure, you'll be presented with the opportunity to add powerful new cards to your deck.
No adventure would be complete without slaying a few monsters that get in your way. In battle, you'll draw cards from your ability deck. Each time you draw a card, you'll be able to swipe right to play the card, or swipe left to skip a turn and regain some stamina.
Between battles, you'll venture through a variety of locations, represented by an encounter deck. You'll encounter blacksmiths that can upgrade your cards, temples that can help you optimize your deck, and mysterious characters that will make you all sorts of bargains.
The tactical strategy of combat micro-decisions mixed with the strategic element of deck-building provides a compelling and deep gameplay experience.
As with all roguelikes, death is permanent. You'll earn some gems that you can use to unlock new cards, but it's back to the drawing board after that. Start out with a new adventurer and set out on your quest once again.
The good news is that Meteorfall is different every time you play - you'll encounter different locations, different enemies, and different quests. Part of the challenge is adapting to the challenging situations the game puts you in, given the cards available.
Good luck hero - it's time to end the Uberlich's cycle of destruction!
+ Challenging roguelike gameplay with an easy-to-understand deck-building combat system
+ Procedurally generated content - every adventure is unique
+ A dozen different enemies with 7 unique bosses
+ Four heroes to choose from, each with a different starting deck and unique playstyle
+ Unlockable cards that can be easily earned through normal play
+ Game Center integration with Leaderboards and Achievements
+ Portrait orientation for casual one-handed gameplay
+ No ads, timers, or other freemium shenanigans
- January 25, 2018 Initial release
- February 01, 2018 New version 1.0.207
- February 17, 2018 New version 1.0.214
- February 20, 2018 New version 1.0.215
- June 28, 2018 New version 1.0.233