We all knew Larian Studios was working to bring an "uncomprimised" port of Divinity - Original Sin 2 to iOS, but I'm not sure anyone was prepared for it to surprise release yesterday. After hearing the news, I sat down as soon as I was able to play through the game's prologue, record the entire session, and take down some first impressions. Ultimately, Divinity - Original Sin 2 is everything Larian says it is on iOS, though there are some things that stuck out to me that are worth noting if you're curious about purchasing the game.
Tag: Graphics »
Hello and well met, fellow adventurers of Teyvat! Check out our all-in-one resource for all things Genshin Impact. We'll be sure to add more as we keep playing the game, so be sure to come back here to check for updates!
Before You Play:
- Should you play Genshin Impact?
- The 5 Best Mobile Games Like Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact Review
- Six months into Genshin Impact and it's still a free-to-play wonderland
- How to Build a Quality Team
- Progression Guide (Up to Adventure Rank 25)
- Progression Guide (Adventure Ranks 25-35)
- Progression Guide (Adventure Ranks 35-45)
- Progression Guide (Adventure Ranks 45-50)
- Currency Guide - What's Important and How to Spend It
- Gacha Strategy: When to Spend and When to Save
- Gacha Strategy: When to Spend and When to Save (Part 2)
- What to do When You Feel Stuck
- Elemental Crucible Event Explained
- Marvelous Merchant Event Explained
- Unreconciled Stars Event Guide - (Fallen Stars Challenge Guide)
Boss Fight Guides:
- Pyro Regisvine
- Tartaglia (Childe)
- Geo Hypostasis
- Anemo Hypostasis
- Primo Geovishap
Last week, the massively anticipated Genshin Impact released, and now it seems to be the only game anyone's talking about. There's a good reason for this, or rather several. It looks great, it's free, and it actually follows through as an experience that takes meaningful inspiration from Breath of the Wild.
In case you're looking at Genshin Impact from the outside wondering if it's all it's cracked up to be, you're in the right place. The short answer is yes, but here's some more things that might inform whether you should dive into the game.