Exciting news for developers keen to enter the Very Big Indie Pitch at PGC San Francisco! The deadline for submissions has been extended to midnight GMT on June 15.
In case you’ve missed the details before, the Very Big Indie Pitch is a great opportunity for indie developers currently working on a new mobile, smart watch, VR, or handheld game. It’s the bigger sibling of our sister site, Pocket Gamer’s regular BIP event, which sees indie developers engage in a speed-dating-styled pitching competition for fame (oh, and a promotional prize worth $thousands).
A handy PDF tells you all the relevant info but here are some useful bullet points to help you out.
- You can pitch games for mobile, smart watch, VR, and handheld
- You can pitch your game even if you’ve pitched it at a previous BIP
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we’re happy to see games that are out too
- One submission only per developer/team
- Each successful applicant gets two free PGC San Francisco developer tickets (worth $800) and additional tickets for other team members are discounted
- Even if your application is not successful, you’ll still get a discount!
- Deadline for entries is 15th June 2015 (entry details below)
All submissions will be notified if they are successful in their application to pitch at the event.