- now also on iPhone!
- added languages: Chinese, Japanese, Polish
- LARGER fonts and UI
- too many other fixes and improvements to list here
- fix crash on multi-touch
- fix description text for mod items
Door Kickers is the unforgiving, award winning SWAT-command quick tactics game. Includes all updates and a new campaign, as well as full cross-platform saves compatibility and an all-new interface designed specifically for touch based platforms.
***RockPaperShotgun’s Bestest Best Tactics game***
**“Door Kickers is a game about cops kicking down doors, and these doors are a lot of fun to kick down. It is also very hard, and I love it for that.” ***
84/100 – PC Gamer
***”It evokes lot of the more demanding thrills that modern games have left behind, the grit and the hard won satisfaction of overcoming intimidating challenges, or the experimental fun of spending hours tinkering with all the different ways you can play through a big, open-ended level. I had a blast inching my way through pretty much all of the harder stages in this game and I also think you might have a blast with it too.” ***
“It’s a thing of beauty and manages to capture the planning and satisfying execution of more complex strategy games, as well as the gung-ho and the popping-off of growly man in military shooters. (...) It’s probably the best man-shootery game I’ve played in years.”
Door Kickers mixes old school, no-quarter action with modern ergonomic interfaces and puts you in command of a SWAT team during a tactical intervention.
Analyze the situation, plan team routes, choose equipment and breach points and coordinate multiple troopers to reach the hostage room before the bad guys get to press that trigger.
It may sound daunting, and like real world CQB combat, it sure is. But most levels can be completed in minutes and on the fly improvisation works. Achieving the perfect planning, getting the mission done with no false steps and losing no people, that’s a skill harder to master.
§ 80 single missions, 6 campaigns and unlimited gameplay via mission generator
§ Over 65 weapons and gear items to use and overcome the enemy.
§ Top Down perspective for optimal tactical analysis
§ Real Time With Free Pause
§ No turns, no hexes, no action points or awkward interfaces
§ Realistic but action packed
§ Non-linear levels, freeform gameplay
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/KillHouseGames
Twitter - @inthekillhouse
- June 25, 2015 Initial release
- July 03, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- August 15, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- August 22, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- October 26, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- November 24, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 29, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 24, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 03, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- June 30, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 18, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 24, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 29, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 26, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- May 13, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- October 28, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 04, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- January 28, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.1.1
- July 14, 2020 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 11, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99