- Added support for iPhone X and newer devices
- Slight UI changes and cleanup
"Few games can be as as infuriating and as absorbing as Noda. The rules take about a full hour to understand, but it is perhaps one of the finest puzzle games released for iOS" - TIME
"Noda is a new number puzzle game for iOS that combines Threes! and Dots" - AppAdvice
Scored 70/100 Bronze Award - PocketGamer
Scored 4/5 - 148Apps
Get ready for a smart, challenging and addictive puzzle experience!
- Swipe from dots to dots in order to manipulate numbers. Form the right numbers on the right spots under limited number of moves.
- Beautiful and minimalist user interface. Fun and exciting animations!
- 144 handcrafted-levels ready to be solved. How far can you go?
- No hints or cheats in-app purchases. Challenge yourself to the max!
[Detail] How To Play :
- Swiping from a numbered-dot to an empty dot will halve the numbered dot’s value, while the empty dot will now hold the other half.
- Dividing an odd number will result in 2 unequal numbers (3 will divide into 2 and 1), while even numbers will result in 2 dots containing equal numbers.
- Likewise, if you swipe it into another numbered-dot, the origin dot will become an empty dot, while the destination dot will hold their sum.
- There are two exceptions here. First, you can’t divide 1. Second, you can’t combine 2 dots if their sum exceeds 9.
- Your objective is to form certain target numbers, on the correct dots (they have different colors), under limited number of moves.
- December 04, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.2.3
- December 13, 2014 New version 1.2.9
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.3.7
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.4
- December 08, 2016 New version 1.4.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.5