Fixed a bug where text wasn't showing. Weird!
Get ready for the mobile platformer that literally plays like a dream.
Bean Dreams is an action-packed platformer from the dream team that brought you Duet and Bean’s Quest.
Its deceptively simple interface keeps you in complete control while all-new game features, gorgeous retina graphics, funky music and 60 stages will bounce you to new heights!
5/5 - Touch Arcade
5/5 - Gamezebo
5/5 - App Advice
"One of those games I love so much it's hard to express properly in words." -- Touch Arcade
"Bean Dreams is basically Super Mario for your iPhone." -- The Verge
"A must-have for your iOS device" -- App Advice
"Stands toe to toe with anything from arcade gaming's golden age." -- Gamezebo
"The best thing about Bean Dreams, though, is the tightness in its design." -- 148 Apps
"Outstanding Level Design." -- Apple 'n' Apps
We distilled the platformer genre to its most pure element -- jumping -- and built a modern user interface that taps into the heart of that. Just touch left or touch right… it couldn’t be simpler!
A MASSIVE ADVENTURE
Over 70 hand-crafted stages await you across 13 unique dreamy worlds. Every world has a specific, gorgeous art-style and soundtrack from acclaimed composer Flashygoodness.
- Backflip off enemies and launch yourself from springs in the Fortune Forest!
- Dive and swim through the aqueducts of the Bath House!
- Find the magic chilli and unleash your full power in the Beach Bazaar!
READY, STEADY, JUMP!
Forget ‘speed runs’... get ready for ‘jump pars’. You can complete stages in a minimum number of jumps to earn bronze, silver and gold medals. When you finish a stage your jumps will be tallied up so every jump will count -- literally!
Either locked away, hard to reach or hidden in a secret passage… your pet axolotls are scattered across your dreams! There’s one in each stage to be found and some fruit to feed them too!
Using beautiful graphical effects we subtly enhance the visuals and push the pixel retina limits of the latest devices while intelligently easing everything back for earlier devices. The result is a consistent 60 frames per second that's crucial for the best gaming experience. Supports iPhone 3GS, iPad 1st generation, iPod 3rd generation and above.
- Full iCloud support - sync your progress across all your devices.
- Universal App - play on your new iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini.
- Compete with Game Center on the jump par leaderboards.
- Full MFi controller support.
Bean’s Quest started our studio’s journey in the world of games. We made three games over three years and we came a long way. With Bean Dreams we have come full circle, revisiting our first game world and pouring into it everything we have learned about mobile game design; it’s a massive new adventure for everyone.
Say [email protected] we’d love to hear from you! And follow us on Twitter: @kumobius
- December 04, 2014 Initial release
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.5
- February 19, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 08, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 26, 2015 New version 2.0
- May 21, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 31, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 04, 2015 New version 3.0
- July 16, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 07, 2016 New version 4.0
- December 26, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 22, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 10, 2018 New version 4.4
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.7
- August 16, 2019 New version 4.8