Major UX improvements
• Added more obvious icons for moving from area to area
• Added pulsing circles to indicate touch areas
• Added animated icons to represent interaction points
• Added exit icons for each activity area
• Arrows and Circles now behave more consistently
• UI is more obvious now on all screen sizes
• Improved camera movement
• Added icon to start
• Cherry Blossom Tree is now easier to manipulate
Fixed a few crash bugs
Epic Zen Garden
Epic Zen Garden is a beautiful graphical environment showcasing the power of iOS 8, developed by Epic Games with Unreal Engine 4. Tap to navigate this interactive oasis brimming unmatched detail on mobile. Swipe back and forth across the entire Sakura tree to make thousands of cherry blossoms swirl in the air, graze the koi pond to summon leagues of fish, and rake the sand with your finger to create subtle designs. Touch the well to bring throngs of butterflies out of hiding. Access Unreal Engine 4 at www.unrealengine.com to build your own games and apps!
• Unreal Engine 4. Use Unreal Engine 4 to realize your creative vision and stand out from the crowd.
• Metal API. Unreal Engine 4 is the first game engine to release support for Metal API.
• Stunning visuals. Solid 30fps; 1440x1080 resolution; 4x MSAA; 3,500 butterflies equal roughly 4,000 draw calls, with falling petals at 5,000 particles (not draw calls); as demonstrated in Apple’s WWDC 2014 keynote.
Check out Epic’s blog post (http://epic.gm/wwdc) from WWDC and see under the hood of Zen Garden in this livestream presentation (http://youtu.be/Br7qVnzxzv8).
Download Unreal Engine 4 at www.unrealengine.com.
Join the conversation:
- September 18, 2014 Initial release
- July 04, 2016 New version 1.1.0