* added: save/load support (for offline games). Game auto-saves on exit
* added: new sound effects
* added: improved UI art
* added: quit-confirm window
* fixed: AI could win by loading a bomb without bombers
* fixed: bad formatting and inconsistent verb use in log
* fixed: repair window showed wrong repairs remaining
* fixed: AI testing a bomb twice
* tweak: log line for bomb actions shows points earned and needed to win
The Manhattan Project is the official computer adaptation of the hit board game, The Manhattan Project by Brandon Tibbetts and Minion Games.
From the box:
"The Manhattan Project makes you the leader of a great nation's atomic weapons program in a deadly race to build bigger and better bombs. You must assign your workers to multiple projects: building your bomb-making infrastructure, expanding your military to protect it, or sending your spies to steal your rival's hard work!
You alone control your nation's destiny. You choose when to send out your workers-and when to call them back. Careful management and superior strategy will determine the winner of this struggle. So take charge and secure your nation's future!"
The Manhattan Project supports three modes of play:
1. Single player against AI opponents.
2. Pass-n-play multi-player against human and AI opponents.
3. Online networked multi-player against human and AI opponents.
- August 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 02, 2015 New version 2
- January 28, 2016 New version 3