This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Performed some memory and CPU optimizations.
Fixed an issue where the player remains stuck on the Floor cleared screen when the last part of a story should take place.
Fixed an issue where, upon finishing a story in which a Hero dies, he is still available on the next floor.
The awarded smash-hit Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out of a mysterious and dangerous dungeon!
- Pocket Gamer (9 out of 10 ""Gold Award"" | ""Game of the Year Nominee"")
"The mix of genres feels fresh, the art-style is fantastic, and there's a rich beat to the play that keeps things exciting throughout"
- Touch Arcade (4 stars our of 5)
"There are a lot of great roguelikes and tower defense games on iOS...One thing is for sure, however. If you've been looking for a deeper experience in either genre, you'll want to find a home for this game on your iPad."
- 148 Apps (4.5 stars out of 5)
"If you have a thing for strategy, tower defense, dungeon crawling, roguelikes, or pixel art, then you really can’t go wrong by checking it out."
GATHER A TEAM
- Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)
- Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities
- Crash your team in various spaceships, each of them being a new mode
BUILD YOUR DEFENSES
- Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms
- Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters
- Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies
OPEN THE DOOR
- Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything
- Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts
- Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level
**The game includes the “Deep-Freeze” and “Bookworm” PC add-ons.**
** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES **
Due to the massive amount of awesome content, the game requires an iPad 3 or newer devices.
©2015 Amplitude Studios, Inc. All rights reserved. Dungeon of the Endless and GAMES2GETHER are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amplitude Studios, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
- August 20, 2015 Initial release
- August 27, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- March 06, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- March 14, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99