Princess Remedy update with new characters and cards
Fixes missing music in iOS 9
Gameplay bug fixes
9/10 - GOLD AWARD "Fun, funny, and fundamentally unputdownable, Card City Nights is a fantastic mix of casual strategy and collectible card coolness"
- Pocket Gamer
“Effortlessly charming .. a simple yet rock-solid addition to the genre that's well worth a play.”
- Jay Is Games
“The real hook is the CCG that serves as the game’s engine. Fortunately, it’s fantastic.”
- Indie Game Reviewer
Card City Nights is an adventure through a city filled with card-nuts and lunatics. Battle for the 8 legendary cards to enter the biggest competition this city has seen yet.
Card City Nights is not a traditional card-trading game. It's an adventure game with zany characters to meet and weird locations to explore. In the center is our new card battle system that breaks away from the fantasy TCG mold with connecting cards to form combos.
* 8+ hours of gameplay in a singleplayer adventure
* Connect cards to form combos
* 180 unique cards with characters from the Ludosity universe
* No IAP's in this game! You collect booster packs by simply playing the adventure from start to finish
* An amazing soundtrack in a blend of Jazz and Hiphop
- February 27, 2014 Initial release
- March 05, 2014 New version 1.05
- March 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 17, 2014 New version 1.06
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.1
- January 05, 2017 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99