Thanks for your support and for playing the game!
We’ve fixed a couple of bugs to make your game experience better. Please continue to contact us to tell us how we could improve the game, and keep fighting for the highest scores in endless mode!
New in Audio Defence 1.1
- Fixed Golf Club sounds
- Fixed layout issues on iPhone
- It’s now impossible to change the tarot cards by cheating. Now you have to survive with the set you’ve been given, or use diamonds to change cards
- Fixed a bug that wouldn’t count kills of explosive weapons
- Added 3-finger tap to use melee weapon (you can also still shake if you prefer, both are working now)
- Unlocked Maya arena for all players (it was previously only unlocked in Voice Over mode), with 10 new challenges to test you fighting skills!
- Improved tornado sound to make it less intrusive
- Fixed the crash in endless mode, where zombie would stop appearing just before the game crashes
VOICE OVER SPECIFIC CHANGES
- Fixed swipe problem on iOS 8.3
- You can now flip tarot cards in VO mode
- 2 finger double tap will perform Accessibility Magic shortcut in some menu screen: replay on endless game over, start the game on tarot screen, etc
- Implemented Accessibility escape gesture: perform a two-finger Z-shape to go back to the previous page
- Removed menu animations on some screens to allow smoother navigation
- Added in-game button mode support for VO (Tap top right button to Fire your Weapon. Tap bottom right button to Reload. Tap top left button to use Melee Weapon. Tap bottom left button to Switch Gun.)
- Added Test headphones in settings for VO users (to check your headphones are the right way)
- Fixed missing labels in VO mode (game over screen for example)
From the makers of the highest-rated iOS game of 2013, here comes a zombie shooter audio-only game made with gut-wrenching 3D sound.
Put your headphones on and you become the blind warrior, fighting off wave after wave of Dr Bastard’s Zombies. With 3D sound the zombies really are all around you. It's oculus thrift!
* 3D binaural sound and no graphics for complete, weird immersion.
* Fast-paced, pick up and play audio gaming
* Simple and immersive gyro interface. Swipe or tilt the screen if you'd prefer to remain seated.
* Progress through 20 challenges, 14 upgradeable weapons and 4 power ups. 11 "special zombies” and 15 zombies in total and 1 Dr Bastard. Endless Mode and leaderboards
* No IAP. Just buy the game and play
* Fully accessible for blind and partially sighted gamers
* Support for iPhone 4S upwards and iPad 2 upwards (does not currently support 6+)
* Sounds great with standard earphones
* As scary as you can imagine
There’s everything you'd expect from a brilliant zombie game. Progress through a badass range of special zombies and weapons - Chainsaw Zombies give you a really close binaural haircut, Farty Zombies explodes in a towering inferno of noise and gore. You start with little popgun pistol and eventually graduate to the sonic cannon. With Challenges and Endless mode there are hours of fun.
- November 03, 2014 Initial release
- November 15, 2014 New version 1.01
- May 19, 2015 New version 1.1
- May 19, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99