-- iOS9 support
-- Updates to allow for the use of Anki DRIVE cars in both Anki DRIVE and Anki OVERDRIVE.
Anki Drive Starter Kit required to play (contains 2 cars, Race Track, Fast Charger, Tire Cleaner).
Learn more at anki.com/store.
Part toy, part video game, all-out high-speed family fun. Anki DRIVE is a battle-racing game your whole family can enjoy on any floor in your home. Roll out the track, download the app, and command real robot cars in battle.
Up to four Anki DRIVE cars can race per game, in three exciting game modes: Battle Mode, Race Mode, and Team Mode. In Battle Mode the first car to score a set number of takeouts wins. In Race Mode it’s an all-out fight to the finish line. In Team Mode players can join up with friends or self-controlled cars to battle against opponents. Each human-controlled car requires a dedicated iOS or Android device. Cars not connected to a device can be set to steer and fight for themselves in a race to outsmart their competition.
This app is your key to Anki DRIVE. It puts you in command of your cars and gives you the tools to trick them out. To get in on the action players must have an iPhone 4S or newer, iPod touch (5th generation) or newer, iPad 3 or newer, or iPad mini or newer. The Anki Drive Starter Kit is available at anki.com, Apple.com®, and Apple® retail stores in the US, Canada and UK.
- June 11, 2013 Initial release
- August 25, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.3
- October 21, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- October 22, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- January 04, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- February 11, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- February 20, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- April 17, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- April 21, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- June 28, 2014 New version 2.2.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- October 07, 2014 New version 2.3.2
- November 25, 2014 New version 2.4.0
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- February 12, 2015 New version 2.4.2
- September 17, 2015 New version 2.4.5