IT'S HERE!! The new update for Unpossible is in your hands! Here's all the new awesomesauce:
- It's now a 64-bit app so it can run on your new hotness hardware & operating system. Tell your buds it's back!
- Rock those jams! (Fixed the background music.)
- Completely re-glowed the glowy things. GLLLOOOOOWWWWW!
- Improved the level creation logic.
- Updated iCloud integration.
- Changed Twitter/Facebook button functionality.
- Removed some piles of un-needed code & libraries. Who needs those anyway?
- Updated shaders on the menu & a few other places for more shadery goodness.
- Restructured sub-menu 3d ordering so that things show correctly & looked perfectly 2d. Go figure.
- Updated button sounds.
- Updated all 3d sounds. Whoosh!
- Fixed menu zooming & positioning so that the menus fit all the devices. Snug as a bug in a rug!
- Massaged the track glow texture so it looks better when you're zipping along the course at Ultra speeds. Zoom zoom zoomy glowwww!
- Fixed the challenge menu. Finish a game & hit the challenge button to challenge your friends!
- Tweaked the auto-framerate/glow/GPU settings.
- The player death explosion is more/different explosiony.
Thanks for playing Unpossible and thanks for reading the entire update notes! If you made it this far, you're a hero. Tweet something out with #unpossible and #theend in it!
Unpossible will test your skills, your reflexes, and even your memory. It will make you smile. It will probably make you scream. You will die often and it will always be your fault. Fight to learn the obstacles…they already know how to fight you. Relentless. Thrilling. Unpossible!
"Best New Games" - Apple
"Editors Choice - Unpossible is a wonderful example of its genre and is a must-buy." - 148 Apps
"Game of the Week" - TouchArcade
"Unpossible will be your next twitch game obsession...Playing Unpossible is a total rush." - TouchArcade
"Woah. Wooooaaaahhh!" - Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
"A menacingly tough twitch runner, Unpossible is a highly polished, highly enjoyable addition to the genre" - Pocket Gamer
"Super Highly Recommended! - 5 stars" - The Chatroom
"Unpossible is unpossibly brilliant" - Sirloin Apple
"Wenn man anfängt zu überlegen, hat man schon längst verloren" - AppGefahren.de
"Sin duda este juego es excelente, mostrando buenos gráficos, buena jugabilidad y una excelente dificultad." - Apple5x1.es
Unpossible is played with easy to learn controls with options for touch, tilt and external controllers. Each control scheme is designed so the controls get out of your way. You'll feel at one with the game.
Simplicity: Super approachable introduction to the Unpossible world. Hone your skills here. Last 60 seconds in Simplicity to unlock Futile and Daily Futile.
Futile: Where most people will spend their time. Faster than Simplicity, Futile will find your weakness and make you conquer it. Survive for 60 seconds in Futile to unlock Ultra and Daily Ultra.
Ultra: It's Ultra Unpossible. This is the pinnacle of Unpossible. The obstacles spin, the sequences you learned before will need to be unlearned. You will be challenged all the way to your soul. Ultra is hardcore. Masocore even. Only the strongest will make it through Ultra.
Daily gameplay levels:
Daily Simplicity, Daily Futile and Daily Ultra. If you like to practice the same level, these levels are for you. These levels are the same difficulty as their namesakes except the levels stay the same for a full day. There are also special achievements for the daily levels - beat them every day to find out!
Cruise: This is the zen level. You can’t die. Practice your turns if you’d like or hang your device on a wall to make a live-action art piece. It’s chill.
The Unpossible hand-picked, award-winning development team:
Game design & programming: Bryan Duke, Acceleroto
CFO: Tanya Duke, Acceleroto
Art director: Michael Heald, Fully Illustrated
Artist: Mike Berg, We Heart Games
Composer/musician: Mark Cook
Sound effects: Matt Piersall, Gl33k
Please follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/acceleroto (@Acceleroto)
- April 17, 2014 Initial release
- May 22, 2014 New version 1.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.2