fix for end of season bug
Celebrating the release of 'Soccer Chairman' also on iOS, Football Management RPG is free for a limited time only!
'Fun and immediately entertaining' Four-Four-Two magazine
'Football Manager RPG is a pretty fascinating concept to explore....bypassing all the statistical nonsense and focusing purely on keeping people happy through the power of successful decision making... as a form of management title with a twist, it's a lot of fun.' - 148Apps.com
'Football Manager RPG hits something that's as much a part of modern football as the game itself: the constantly baiting hacks, the irritating ex-pro on telly talking about tactics, the wags, the shady cover-ups and the training ground bust-ups.' - Edge Magazine
AppStore User Reviews : -
'Addictive, refreshing and highly original' - Project-Soul
'Amazing, great concept' - Joabw
'Something different, really addictive' - Natashajayne
'Innovative, fully recommended' - Longlivekingkenny
'Great casual fun, perfect fit for iOS' - CloudseerWriter
'Lighthearted and challenging' - Peter Short
'The best game out on iPad' - Wouis
An original new kind of football manager game that offers a completely different experience.
FMRPG is not about comparing statistics for players to see who is 'better', or playing an unrealistic and flawed transfer system.
It is about dealing with the personalities of your players, your staff and the media effectively in order to motivate them and deliver success on the pitch. Your decisions will affect your clubs harmony, attitude and tactics, which in turn will affect the outcome of your matches and results.
First you must choose your manager class which will depend on your personality type and your history within the game. Will you be a passionate ex-player from the lower leagues, an intelligent scholar of the game or an ex-international player who has the human touch?
How would you deal with a player in poor form and lacking confidence?
An agent demanding a massive new contract for your striker?
The chairman wanting to bring in a director of football?
A rival manager attacking your team through the media?
or a report from your scout suggesting your next opposition play a very deep defensive line?
Choose pre-match tactics, and make half time changes and a team-talk to motivate your players to success.
As your manager gains experience and levels up, your skills will increase and you will gain greater ability in Man Management, Vision and Passion.
- Load/Save game
- Over 400 scenarios to negotiate (more to follow with updates)
- Over 25 separate personalities within the game
- 9 Character classes to play as from Tactician to Motivator
- In game tutorial to get you started
- Game video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo4b7w1S9TY
- Original hand-drawn artwork by agung setya nugraha
- Play music from your iPod library while playing the game
If you have suggestions for improvements please contact me at [email protected], I will be releasing updates and will try to include your suggestions. If you like the game please leave a nice review, independent developers need your support!
- August 19, 2011 Initial release
- August 21, 2011 New version 1.13
- August 27, 2011 New version 1.14
- September 03, 2011 New version 1.15
- September 28, 2011 New version 1.16
- October 11, 2011 New version 1.17
- October 20, 2011 New version 1.18
- October 30, 2012 New version 2.0
- December 06, 2012 New version 2.1
- August 31, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 06, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99