- GameCenter replacing OpenFeint for leaderboards & achievements (Due to OpenFeint ceasing to exist soon).
- iOS 6 compatibility
They're cute, they're cheeky - you just want to slice the life out of the little monsters!
Hordes of tiny terrors have broken free of their chains and are running amok!
• The Mummy aka The Geezer
• Count Dracula aka Vlad
• Werewolf aka Scott
• Frankenstein aka Frankie
... you've a few tricks up your sleeve to deal with these guys:
Summon a variety of spells as you battle against these classic mini-monsters.
• Slice and dice them - cut them in two with the cut spell!
• Summon lightning - give them a shocking experience!
• Turn up the heat by casting fireballs - watch 'em burn!
• Need to slow them? Sculpt an ice block to stun them!
• Simple gesture system to summon spells
• Stunning characters, animation, backgrounds & fx
• Multiple game modes: Normal, Endless & Onslaught!
• GameCenter for online high scores & achievements!
• Awesome music & sound effects by Earcom!
or check out http://www.origin8.com/monsterkill
"Overall, it is obvious this game was designed masterfully as the graphics and gameplay are well-done."
"Awesome death animations...Great game modes for extended replay...Strategy elements...Halloween Theme"
"...MonsterKill is a great game that is fun and has great graphics..."
"If you’re like me, there are two things in this world you can’t live without – castle defense games and zombies. With MonsterKill you get a fresh new way to defend your castle against zombies, vampires, werewolves and Frankenstein monsters. Sounds perfect? It is!"
"If you are into castle defense games, MonsterKill is absolutely worth a look"
- October 29, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 03, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 01, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 06, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 30, 2012 New version 1.5.0