- Fixed a bug where waves spontaneously stop spawning blocks.
- Fixed framerate issues when the camera's field of view changed such as using a nade or the player being impacted.
- App will not mute other audio sources while the app is opened.
- App now loads settings correctly.
- Fixed UI overlaps on customize menu UI. Safe area is respected on customization UI.
- Fixed an issue on the charge UI fill amount overflowing if charge was held too long.
- New auto fire option (Enabled by default) go to Settings > Gameplay to change this.
- Shows amount of players who are playing online games in a match. You will be able to see if it is full and try again later.
- Timer on game modes that have time limits.
- Game Center display name is now displayed correctly the first time.
- Rebinding controls on a gamepad is now supported.
- Pause button always shown if touch controls are not enabled.
Inspired by classic arcade shooters such as 'Space Invaders' and 'Galaga', Wavecade brings back the original nostalgia feeling to players from arcades, using sleek retro 80's and sci-fi aesthetic.
Bend time at your will by moving up and down the screen. After each wave, the game speeds up a small amount. making the game more challenging on each new wave.
You can accumulate multiple powerups at the same time. Collecting the same powerup upgrades it and increases your time with them active.
Activate your ability when you are facing near certain destruction to turn the tables of the game. It might be the one thing that saves you from a GAME OVER.
- Blocks spawn at the top of the playfield and move down the screen. Line up your shots and shoot them for points. They can come in a variety of types:
- Blocks can have armor
- Blocks can change lanes
- Blocks can change their type
- Blocks can spawn randomly, in rows, in a single stream, or in a pattern spanning the playfield
Hazards can appear at any time and can lose you a life if you happen to hit any of them. They can help destroy blocks if you're agile enough, could be a blessing in disguise.
Play online co-operatively and destroy waves of blocks. Your scores are saved to the leader boards with your names. How long can you stay #1?
VARIETY OF GAME MODES:
Start a game with standard arcade rules, or customize your own.
Personalize your player ship and choose from a selection of colours as well as your propulsion effect.
Set a custom game mode and get the fastest time or highest score for that mode.
- January 05, 2023 Initial release
- January 19, 2023 New version 1.3.1