- The size of assets has been optimized to limit memory footprint and fix the bug of chapter loading on some phones and tablets.
- The codec of the videos in Chapter 5 has been changed to correct the display issue of Chaplin and Keaton videos that some users have.
- Increased the size of the DSP buffer to avoid problems with slow playback of sounds.
- Fixed display of unlocked hint texts not showing up after loading a save.
"There is no game: Wrong dimension" is a Point&Click comedy adventure that will take you on a journey you never asked to go on, through silly and unexpected video game universes.
Will you be able to play along with the ""Game"" to find your way home?
We sincerely think NOT.
-A Point&Click comedy adventure. You can go ahead and put your controller back up on the shelf.
-Incredible 3D graphics that are flat. Completely flat. And very pixelated.
-Almost fully voiced. (May contain traces of foreign accents here and there.)
-Solve riddles that require you to think "Outside the box".
-Hint system included because you can't think "Outside the box"...
-Shorter than an MMORPG, which leaves you plenty of time to finish some REAL good games.
-Discover the Top 10 best walls. The fourth one will surprise you!
-Motion sickness free, which is pretty remarkable for a non-VR experience.
-Contains tons of bugs... but it’s supposed to be like that.
-And lots of other surprises!
Subtitles: English / French / German / Italian / Spanish / Brazilian / Russian / Simplified Chinese
- December 17, 2020 Initial release
- December 18, 2020 New version 1.0.3
- December 20, 2020 New version 1.0.4
- December 30, 2020 New version 1.0.5