Here’s what’s new in patch 1.1.13:
- Norse Lands: Our first Premium DLC is a new biome inspired by Norse Viking culture 1000 C.E.
- Citizen Houses can now be built from the ruins of a vagrant camp, where you can recruit additional citizens at an increased price
- Several adjustments to blood moon mechanic, including a fix to an issue where blood moons would clear incorrectly
- Adjustments to unit behaviour
- Adjustments to decay mechanic
- General improvements and bug fixes
Kingdom Two Crowns is a side-scrolling micro strategy game with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a monarch atop their steed and recruit loyal subjects, build your kingdom and protect it from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown.
In the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Explore the environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing cooperative play to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally in classic split screen while sitting next to your fellow monarch, or even across from them on opposite sides of the device in the custom mobile feature of tabletop coop.
In addition to the traditional medieval setting, Kingdom Two Crowns also includes:
• Dead Lands: Enter the dark lands of Kingdom. Play as unique monarchs, including the Shardbinder Miriam, with powerful traits from the gothic horror action-RPG Bloodstained. Ride the gigantic beetle steed to lay out traps, the eerie undead mount that summons barriers impeding the progress of the Greed, and from Bloodstained the mythic demon horse “Gamigin” with its powerful charge attack. Building your Kingdom has never been spookier!
• Shogun: Journey to lands inspired by the architecture and culture of feudal Japan. Play as the mighty Shogun or Onna-bugeisha, enlist the support of the ninja, lead your soldiers to battle atop the mythological Kirin, and form new strategies as you brave the Greed hiding in the thick bamboo forests.
We will continue to keep the feeling of exploration, discovery, and strategy alive in Kingdom Two Crowns in post-release updates with more themed settings, each with unique styles that marvel the eye while changing how you rule the lands.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a long-time fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
- April 29, 2020 Initial release
- May 16, 2020 New version 1.03
- July 27, 2020 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- August 31, 2020 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- October 23, 2020 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 07, 2020 New version 1.1.5
- November 07, 2020 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
- November 11, 2020 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.1.6
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.1.11
- November 02, 2021 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- November 13, 2021 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- November 16, 2021 New version 1.1.13
- November 19, 2021 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99