- Fixed a bug for displaying leaderboards on iPads
- Fixed language support for AppStore metadata
- Added loading indicator for the screens taking a longer time to load
- Added our music composer nickname to the credits
Enjoy the game and do not forget to review it on the App Store.
Control a sine wave and avoid obstacles in more than 40 levels.
Sine is a competitive arcade game with unique mechanics and compelling visuals. You control a sine wave, avoiding obstacles, racing to the finish, and collecting orbs scattered throughout levels ranging from simple to painfully difficult. The intuitive one-finger controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
Each level has three goals. In order to get 100% completion, you'll need to:
- Complete the levels
- Beat them within strict time limits
- Collect every orb
- A unique mix of genres and gameplay mechanics you've never seen before
- Beautiful, minimalist visual design
- Over 40 hand-crafted levels providing hours upon hours of gameplay
- Immersive beats and audio created just for Sine (headphones recommended!)
- Easy to learn, but challenging to master one-finger controls
- Facebook and Game Center leaderboards
"1st place, GDS Indie Expo 2019"
– Game Developers Session 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
Sine the Game is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
- November 04, 2020 Initial release
- November 16, 2020 New version 1.0.1