- Fixed some typos and localization errors.
- Improved the screen reader integration with VoiceOver: cues are now properly read when selecting an element, screen reader mode is now reliably enabled when VoiceOver is detected.
- Fixed some of the menu elements that weren't working properly when screen reader mode was enabled.
What happens when everyone is stuck in the same time loop, without knowing?
Alt-Frequencies is an audio mystery game where you use the airwaves to open the world’s eyes to the truth. Record, rewind time and broadcast snippets of radio shows to expose radio hosts, conspiracy theorists, politicians, underground activists - and a dog.
By redistributing information, you change what happens in the next 3 minute time loop and impact both news cycles and the lives of the people behind them.
Listen as their personal stories evolve, in a world that seems to stand still.
- A new kind of narrative game that blurs the lines between the fantastical and the everyday while examining our relationship with mainstream media through the prism of radio stations.
- Built-in accessibility features that make the game available to a wide range of people - including blind and visually impaired players.
- Brought to life by a diverse cast of 20+ amazing voice performers, including TV, podcasts and YouTube personalities such as Jasika Nicole (Fringe, Welcome to Night Vale).
- By the studio behind the critically acclaimed A Normal Lost Phone and Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story.
A co-production from ARTE, the European cultural network, with Accidental Queens.
- May 16, 2019 Initial release
- May 17, 2019 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.3
- November 25, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 10, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- July 15, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 12, 2020 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 10, 2020 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99