Rebel Inc. Update 4 - The Azure Dam expansion
New map: Azure Dam - Rebuild a vast dam to prevent catastrophic floods and ensure stability in this arid region. Protect vulnerable supply convoys en route to the dam site, but beware - Insurgents forces will launch aggressive raids to destroy them!
New Governor: Development Director - This skilled micromanager deploys civilian experts to prioritise zones for development and rapidly stabilise key parts of the region. High performance. Delivered...
All new civilian ‘concerns’ mechanic - Wondering how to best win hearts and minds? Now you can gather intel on zones to discover if civilians need specific initiatives. Strategise and stabilise on a whole new level!
Numerous balance tweaks, fixes and improvements including further AI enhancements.
As for the future, we’ve got a whole bunch more ideas for new maps, governors and more still to come. Let us know what you would most like to see!
1.4.1 - New content automatically unlocks if previously bought
1.4.2 - Fixed region zoom issue
1.4.3 - Tweaks to game balance on lower difficulties
1.4.5 - Fixed Warlord unlock bug, fixed Insurgent fleeing bug, improved Garrison placement AI
1.4.6 - Added Turkish language support
1.4.7 - Added Pashto and Dari language support
Can you stop the Insurgency? From the creator of Plague Inc. comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
The war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn’t mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Rebel Inc. is the brand new game from the creator of ‘Plague Inc.’ - one of the most popular paid games ever with over 130 million players. Brilliantly executed with beautiful graphics and critically acclaimed gameplay - Rebel Inc. offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency.
◈◈◈ #1 top paid game globally ◈◈◈
▶ “Rebel Inc. lets everyone wrestle with the messy challenges of post-conflict recovery and better understand the complex realities of building peace.” - World Bank Global Lead for Stability, Peace and Security
▶ "Highly rewarding spiritual sequel to one of the App Store's biggest hits." - Pocket Tactics
▶ "Surprisingly sophisticated... even better than some of the stabilization training software I have seen in government use" - PAXsims
▶ "Rebel Inc. is fascinating and fun" - 148Apps.com
▶ "Another great game and a worthy successor to Plague Inc" - App Store review
▶ "If you love strategy games then this is the game for you" - App Store review
▶ "Brilliant game, the gameplay is interesting and the strategy is intuitive!" - App Store review
▶ "Unlike anything I’ve played on here before" - App Store review
● Stabilise 7 richly modeled regions
● Innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics
● Fund realistic initiatives to empower the local government
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world based on extensive research
● Intelligent strategic and tactical AI
● Sophisticated narrative algorithms shaped by your decisions
● 8 unique governors with radically different abilities
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system
● Full Save/Load functionality
● Internet connectivity not required
An important note:
Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
Rebel Inc. is now fully localised in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), and Russian.
Special sale price to celebrate the launch of the game!
I’ve got lots of plans for updates! Get in touch and let me know what you want to see.
James (the designer)
Contact me here:
Follow me on Twitter:
- December 05, 2018 Initial release
- December 06, 2018 New version 1.0.2
- December 07, 2018 New version 1.0.1
- December 19, 2018 New version 1.1
- January 16, 2019 New version 1.2
- January 23, 2019 New version 1.2.1
- January 31, 2019 New version 1.2.2
- March 27, 2019 New version 1.3.0
- March 29, 2019 New version 1.3.1
- April 04, 2019 New version 1.3.3
- August 18, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 18, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 19, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 19, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 19, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 27, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 16, 2019 New version 1.4.0
- September 18, 2019 New version 1.4.1
- September 26, 2019 New version 1.4.2
- October 11, 2019 New version 1.4.3
- October 23, 2019 New version 1.4.5
- January 23, 2020 New version 1.4.6
- March 25, 2020 New version 1.4.7