"SURVIVE" is an all-new, hard core way to play Alien: Blackout. There are no saves between levels, no restarts, and you only have 3 power slots. Can you survive Alien: Blackout?
The terror of Alien is brought to life in Alien: Blackout. Try to stay alive while trapped aboard a crippled Weyland-Yutani space station carrying a deadly Xenomorph as it tirelessly hunts you and the crew. Outsmart the perfect hunter by making perilous choices. Players must rely on the damaged controls of the space station or risk sacrificing crew members to avoid deadly contact, permanently altering the outcome of the game.
Survive seven fear-inducing levels by remotely guiding Amanda Ripley's crew through increasingly challenging tasks using only the station’s emergency systems. The uncertainty and unpredictability of both the alien and her crew can impose total defeat for Amanda and the entire station.
Alien: Blackout is a unique fear-inducing horror mobile game experience that will test the inner nerves of both Alien and horror fans alike, where life can end in an instant.
SURVIVE OR DIE – Using only the space station’s limited power supply to operate a holographic map, surveillance cameras, and motion tracker, attempt to remain hidden and protect your crew from the perfect hunter in seven fear-inducing levels.
A NEW CHAPTER IN THE ALIEN FRANCHISE – A new chapter in the Alien franchise following the saga of Amanda Ripley, Ellen Ripley’s daughter, between the films Alien and Aliens.
FIRST CLASS ALIEN MOBILE EXPERIENCE – An immersive and captivating Alien experience, perfectly designed for mobile gaming, bringing the Alien story to life.
ENCOUNTER FEAR AGAIN AND AGAIN – Every decision can be fatal! Fewer crew members makes missions more challenging. Players can test different strategies and theories to outlast the Xenomorph in pursuit of victory!
- January 24, 2019 Initial release
- January 25, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- January 29, 2019 New version 1.0.3
- February 09, 2019 New version 1.0.4
- March 21, 2019 New version 2.0.0
- March 21, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 31, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 27, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- April 28, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 25, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- April 27, 2020 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 27, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99