- The Staff of Glivinder, an exciting new location available to players who have collected at least one crystal
- Lots of new monsters, a new NPC, and a new boss to face off against in The Staff Of Glivinder
- Improved variety in endless mode, with new backgrounds and environmental effects
- Several new cards to find, and a new blueprint and ship to collect
- Many existing enemies have been given new cards, to increase variety in their strategies
- Quality of life improvements, including a toggle to auto-double coins if you already own the Spirit of Fortune
Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit of luck you might be able to reclaim the Eyes of Chronos.
A single-player adventure, play with 500+ cards and three unique classes to engineer a custom deck to your own design. Rooted in the simple hit-or-stand mechanics of blackjack, Void Tyrant is an easy to understand roguelike with engrossing depth. Battle quirky aliens, disarm traps, upgrade your spaceport, and face off with the sinister Wruut.
Newcomers or seasoned veterans alike will enjoy deck building in Void Tyrant.
- Strategic deck building and card-based combat.
- Four classes to choose from, each with its own strategy
- Upgrade your town for new powers and adventures.
- Collect blueprints and craft new ships with special abilities and cards
- Powerful artifacts stuffed into shiny treasure chests.
- Free with ads or convert to premium (NO ADS) with one purchase.
- Traps, strange aliens, and lots of other surprises...
- June 27, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.0.3
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.1
- September 27, 2019 New version 1.1.1
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.1.8
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.1.9
- January 21, 2020 New version 1.1.10
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.2.2
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.3.0