Big control and difficulty fixes/tweaks:
* Hardcore mode now continues on the correct wave
* Player ship moves about 10% faster
* Added new options for player ship acceleration and floating virtual stick option
* Fixed achievements not reporting on many devices
* Fixed main menu showing wrong extra life score
* Fixed timed leaderboards not working
* More bonus score per extra life when finishing the game
* Increased default ship acceleration and stick sensitivity slightly
* Increased auto-fire aim speed slightly
To celebrate the announcement of Overload, a new game from Radiangames and the creators of Descent (playoverload.com): ALL RADIANGAMES TITLES ARE ON SALE!
Devastator is a highly-polished arcade twin-stick shooter from Radiangames, creator of Inferno 2, JoyJoy, Super Crossfighter, and more. If you're looking for a leisurely action game, look elsewhere. Devastator is one of the most intense and difficult twin-stick shooters to grace the iPhone and iPad.
* Blast your way through 50 unique waves each with customized level layouts.
* Use your reflexes and wits to obliterate 12 devious enemy types.
* Conquer 3 difficulty levels, though don't feel too bad if you can't beat the unlockable Elite difficulty.
* Dazzling graphics and an pulse-pounding soundtrack intensify the action!
* Use 5 powerups and 4 selectable abilities to provide a boost at just right time.
* Smooth and customizable touch screen controls, and full MFi gamepad support as well!
* Compete to be the best in the 4 Game Center leaderboards.
* Track your progress with 12 Game Center achievements.
- September 10, 2015 Initial release
- September 28, 2015 New version 1.01
- February 25, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 27, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99