Infrastructural upgrades. Fixed the copy/paste issue.
Sage Solitaire is a brand new Solitaire variant that combines the luck and joy of Solitaire with the depth of Poker; lovingly crafted, and optimized for your phone.
**As featured in the New York Times holiday gift guide!**
Named 'Game of the Week' by both TouchArcade.com and BoingBoing.
5/5 Stars “A fantastic example of how to make a mobile card game that's unique, fast, and strategic.“ - Touch Arcade
4.5/5 Stars "I’m in love with Sage Solitaire" - App Advice
------WHATS IN THE “BOX”?
The free version of Sage Solitaire deals out Single Deck, Insta-Tournament, and Vegas Modes. A single in-app purchase kills ads, and unlocks more modes, wallpapers, and themes that pair nicely with any situation you might be in. So take it with you, Sage is a Solitaire game fit for your life.
------MORE PRAISE FOR SAGE SOLITAIRE...
"No doubt about it: If you liked Threes you're gonna enjoy Sage Solitaire." - Asher Vollmer, creator of Threes
"I can’t stop playing" - The Verge
"Might be one of the best designed games of the year" -FastCompany
"Already taking over where my Threes addiction left off..." ProductHunt
"A great take on solitaire" - SlideToPlay
------A WORD FROM THE DEVELOPER
Klondike and FreeCell Solitaire are great games when all you have is a deck of cards, but you have more than that, you have the computer phone of the future! Our phone screens aren't the size of a table (yet), so why do we have to play solitaire games designed for tables?
Isn't it time we had a solitaire game where the cards were big enough to see and easily touch? Shouldn't there be a solitaire game light enough to play casually, yet deep enough for swapping strategies with friends?
At least that's what I think.
I hope you enjoy Sage Solitaire.
------FULL GAME FEATURE LIST
- Six Different Modes (Insta, Single, Double, Vegas, Grit, and Fifteens)
- 48 Achievements
- Tons of GameCenter Leaderboards
- In-Depth Statistics tracking synced across devices through iCloud
- Loads of Wallpapers and Card Backs
- Night Mode (easy on your eyes for playing in the dark)
- August 27, 2015 Initial release
- August 29, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- October 09, 2015 New version 1.1
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.1.1
- November 12, 2020 New version 2.1.2