SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated came out this week on iOS, and it seems like a pretty solid platformer with a Banjo-Kazooie-style collection-based progression system. You play as SpongeBob, obviously, as he tries to clean up Bikini Bottom after his nemesis Plankton unleashes disobedient robots all over the town.
Tag: SpongeBob SquarePants »
In anticipation of the new SpongeBob movie that's coming out soon, Nickelodeon has released a new match-3 puzzler called SpongeBob Bubble Party. Join your favorite sponge in Bikini Bottom or the Jellyfish Fields as you try to pop bubbles as fast as you can to get the high score. As you play you can earn Krabby Patties to unlock locations and characters unique powers.
You can download SpongeBob Bubble Party for $1.99 on the App Store now.
The game retains the jumping mechanics of Doodle Jump while incorporating familiar characters from the Nickelodeon TV series. It also features rewards, challenges, leaderboards, and more.
Doodle Jump SpongeBob SquarePants is available for $3.99 on the App Store.
• Four iconic undersea worlds to explore
• Classic endless mode—how high can you jump?!
• All-new incredible power-ups
• Exciting and unexpected platforms
• Friendly faces (Patrick, Sandy, etc.) provide a helping hand
• Infamous villains (Man Ray, Dirty Bubble, etc.) to defeat
• Daily rewards
• Daily and weekly challenges