Hot on the heels of Reckless Space Pirates and Showdown At Willow Creek, Choice of Games has released Choice of the Deathless. This "necromantic legal thriller" puts you in the well-shined shoes of a young attorney in a demonic lawfirm. Think of it as a playable all-text rendition of Suits with fewer ethical dilemmas and you'll have a pretty good idea of what to expect.
Choice of the Deathless is available now for $2.99.
• Explore a fantasy realm with a rich and evolving backstory, based on the novels published by Tor Books.
• Play as male or female, gay or straight, dead or alive (or both).
• Build your career on carefully reasoned contracts, or party all night with the skeletal partners at your firm.
• Navigate intrigue and mystery in a world of scheming magicians and devious monsters.
• Look for love in at least some of the right places.
• Balance student loans, sleep, daily commute, rent payments, and demonic litigation—hey, nobody said being a wizard was always fun.