24me, the well-regarded, award-winning personal assistant utility, recently received an update that adds a Procrastination Fighter tool: a smart algorithm that studies the user's traits and helps find times in which overdue tasks might be performed.
The update brings:
* Procrastination Fighter: 24me finds the right time during the day to help you with overdue tasks.
* Personalized Calendar - choose your own photos to be displayed on the calendar.
* New repeat rules - weekdays / weekends.
* Temperatures for today and tomorrow on the Task list next to the forecasted weather.
* Completely redesigned Settings and new Smart Alerts menu.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We had an opportunity to review an earlier build of 24me a while back, and mostly liked it. The app is available for free on the App Store.