All posts by Tre Lawrence
We had a heck of a time checking Contradiction out. How much? Check out our review
Contradiction is fun mystery thriller with Kickstarter roots that merges live acting with mobile gaming. The idea is to solve a mystery by catching suspects in a lie.
Here's how to spot the contradictions and get to the bottom of Kate's death.
- Magnifying glasses are golden - As you roam around different environments, be on the lookout for the white magnifying glass that might appear at the bottom right; its presence means there's something crucial in that area to check out and/or collect. Not collecting/researching an area when the magnifying glass appears can hold up progress down the line.
- Ask every possible question - The general premise is to catch suspects lying based on the answers they give during questioning. So ask away! As the game progresses and more data is used to generate even more questions per character, the list gets pretty long. Make sure no question gets skipped over.
- Roam, then roam some more. And even more - There are many places to visit, and you should get Jenks to revisit places often. New places open up, the environment changes, and new characters make an appearance in areas as he game goes on. Use found items when necessary, and act upon new information. Patience is the name of the game. Use the navigation map to keep track of places that need to be visited again (blue pins versus green).
Note taking app Beesy now supports the Livescribe 3 Smartpen. The new combo allows folks to manipulate data captured on/by the Livescribe 3 from within the Beesy task management app.
With the Livescribe 3 and Beesy, professionals can take notes with a real pen on paper and turn their handwritten notes into reusable digital text. To simplify organization, customers can create comments, tasks or drawings just by tapping short-cut buttons printed at the top of each page in their Livescribe notebooks. The Beesy app automatically turns those notes into professional meeting minutes, project tracking documents and organized task lists complete with assignments and due dates for team members.
We had an opportunity to review the well-regarded Livescribe 3 Smartpen last year. It's available for $149.95 via the Livescribe store, and Beesy is available for $5.99 (with optional-in-app purchases, one of which is Livescribe add-on) on the App Store.
New Update Features:
- 8 NEW Spiders including Spider-Punk, Anya Corazon, Classic Spider-Woman, and Earth X Spider-Man!
- Make the ultimate subway run! Experience the all-new realistic subway environment straight from New York City.
- Jennix and Daemos are the latest Inheritors to enter the dimension! They join their brothers, Morlun and Karn, as the brain and brawn of the family and look to devour every Spider-Man ever!
- Go deeper into the Spider-Verse comics than ever before, featuring a new rivalry between two Spider-Men in new narrative events!
- Another upcoming Community Vote lets the fans decide which new Spider will make an appearance. Coming soon!
We had an opportunity to review Spider-Man Unlimited last year, and mostly liked it. The game is available for free (with optional in-app purchases) on the App Store.
It's called Transformers: Battle Tactics, and is a turn-based game that brings to bear the comic book story Combiner Wars and the historic Transformers Generations universe.
▪ Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
▪ Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
▪ Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
▪ Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
▪ Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
Transformers: Battle Tactics is available now for free (with optional in-app purchases).