Thanks for playing Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock! Here's what's new in this update:
- iOS11 compatibility fixes
- UI usability fixes
- Game center and achievements fixes
Crash-landed on a desolate, alien planet, what should've been a routine work-for-hire job for Powell has become a deadly mission to save the merchant vessel Morningstar and her crew. With one man dead and the captain gravely injured, Powell is on his own to repair the ship and find a way to escape the strange gravity well of the empty planet they've landed on.
And if the situation weren't dire enough, the only signs of life on the planet are the remains of a much larger and better equipped ship and her crew, all dead, and not by natural means. What--or who--brought down these ships and is killing their crews? For what reason? And can Powell find a way off-planet before he shares the same fate?
- Experience the remastered immersive sci-fi adventure, packed with gorgeous HD graphics, detailed puzzles and scenes, and a streamlined interface for mobile platforms
- Explore haunting landscapes and gorgeous cinematics, all in beautiful high definition
- Uncover the mystery of Deadrock through intriguing puzzles and gripping storyline
- The alien planet of Deadrock comes alive with full voice acting and engrossing sound effects
- November 07, 2015 Initial release
- December 13, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- January 02, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- December 25, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- December 30, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.1